We offer three types of memberships:
If you are interested in joining as a producer or as a commercial member, please contact Bobby Lax at email@example.com
- Commercial - West coast restaurants, food purveyors, caterers, groceries, B&Bs, businesses
- Producers - Vancouver Island and BC farms, fishermen, foragers, and other producers or processors
- Family - West coast individuals, couples, families, households
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
........Access our Online Farm Market
Every week, order seasonal fruits and vegetables from in our TUCG online market. Produce is harvested fresh from the farms and you pickup up your order from us in Tofino, Ucluelet, or other west coast communities.
....Sign up for the Weekly, Monthly or Seasonal Good Food Box
Share in the bounty with other members for amazing value with our weekly variety box. Get the best of the season with our Food Lover’s produce box (a dream for cooks with huge variety and new things to try) or Heat of Summer box (minimal cooking and featuring west coast specialties). Runs June to November. Learn more
.......Do Some Good
As a member, you are helping the tucg bring affordable and accessible healthy food to everyone as we work with communities, schools, local non-profits and events. You are also supporting the livelihood of local small and family farms and suppliers and contributing to a healthy food system through sustainable and transparent food production practices.
.......Even More Benefits
- Access to meat, dairy and dry goods offers year-round
- The best value through bulk purchasing and sharing in the shipping and distribution costs
- Go green by reducing food waste, using less food packaging and minimizing transportation
- Join workshops, rent kitchen equipment, get resources for cooking, growing, and preserving
HOW TO JOIN - FAMILY AND HOUSEHOLD
TOFINO & UCLUELET
If you would like to be a member please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will set you up with a login to the online market where you can order from farms each week and join our box program.
Membership is $40 per family or household per season (effective April 1st to March 31)
Please email email@example.com or join our Facebook page 'Ahousaht tucg Marketplace' to learn more about our summer markets and weekly deliveries
Hitacu, Esowista, Opitsaht, Hot Springs - we bring food to many places! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
NOT A MEMBER? YOU CAN STILL GET OUR FOOD!
If you are not a member you can still buy our local farm direct food in the following places - but remember - by being a member you get access to discount pricing, bulk options, and our box program
Farm-direct Markets from Victoria Day to Thanksgiving
- Tofino Public Market, every Saturday @Tofino Village Green 10am-2pm
- Ucluelet Sunday Market, every Sunday @Ucluelet Village Green 10am-2pm
- Ahousaht Hišumyił Market, every third Thursday of each month @Maaqtusiis Secondary School 4:30-6pm
- Blackberry Cove Marketplace, Ucluelet
- Murray's Grocery, Ucluelet
Learn more about who offers local farm-direct foods through the tucg